As a church, we are deeply committed to sharing God’s love outside of our church family through prayer and practical support.
Out of a desire to make a genuine, practical difference in the drought-affected Central Queensland community, the church created the Rural Contractors’ Scheme.
We support the following organisations in their work of sharing God’s love within our community, our nation and across the globe:
- Chaplain, Longreach SHS: Susan Liersch
- Global Interaction Australia: Bill and Pauline Morrison (in the Northern Territory), Paul & Naomi (Central Asia)
- Mobile Mission Maintenance: John and Anne Cooper
- Outback Aerial Mission: Steve and Lorraine Cavill
- CMIAID in Moldova: Matthew and Ruth, Samuel and Benjamin Hillier
- UAid in Ukraine: Pastor Igor and Natalia Tsuman and children